Nobody wants a stupid customer: Tips for the seller and the customer
Any person that has dealt with the general public knows that there are many, many stupid people out there. Unfortunately, when dealing with the general public, one must interact with these people. These forced interactions generally cause feelings of frustration, annoyance, and even the desire to physically slap someone. These interactions become specifically volatile and somewhat precarious when the stupid individual happens to be your customer. When this happens, the seller may experience unwanted desires to close their business, yell at the computer screen, and use words that would be considered highly unprofessional. Wouldn’t it be great if these unpleasant interactions could be avoided? For all you sellers out there, there is one simple solution to this problem; STOP SELLING TO STUPID CUSTOMERS. Completely eliminate those stupid people that waste your time, cause your blood pressure to sky rocket, and give you the urge to pull out your own hair by just not selling to them.
Below are some helpful tips on how to identify whether you are in fact one of the stupid customer and if you are a seller, how to eliminate doing business with stupid customers.
How to identify whether you are a stupid customer:
- · Do you find yourself constantly trying to get something for nothing? If the answer is yes, then you are well on your road to being a stupid customer.
- · Do you feel the need to email the seller and ask questions that are clearly explained on the product listing? If the answer is yes, then you can avoid being a stupid customer by just reading the listing. If you choose not to, then you are stupid.
- · Are you incapable of using spell check before sending a message? If your answer is yes, then you may not necessarily be stupid, but you will definitely come across as stupid. Remember, first impressions mean everything.
- · Has anyone ever told you that you are generally an unpleasant, angry person? If the answer is yes, then you are definitely qualified as a stupid customer.
- · Has anyone EVER, in your entire life, called you stupid? This could include friends, enemies, family, co-workers…etc. If the answer is yes, then chances are they were right and you are stupid.
- · Do you ever feel like you are stupid? If the answer is yes, then you are not stupid. Stupid people never feel stupid.
How to identify whether you are dealing with a stupid customer:
**Before reading these tips, there is one golden rule that you must always remember. Never, I repeat, NEVER take chances! If you have even the tiniest inkling that you may have a stupid customer on your hands, DON’T SELL TO THEM!
- · There is actually only one tip for identifying whether you are dealing with a stupid customer. All you have to do is ask yourself this one, simple question; “Is this customer stupid?” You see, you clearly are not stupid so you don’t really needs tips for identifying these things… tips are only for stupid people.